Obviously its easier to get a massage than give one.
But its really quite exponentially so! I am massively sore from these two days of massage class.
How sore? That after I get out of this air-conditioned internet cafe and I go back to practice-- I'm probably gonna get a massage. Ha.
After I nearly rode my motorbike to Mae Hoon Soon as a fantastic last hurrah, I returned it and was walking to grab some food when someone from across the street was waving from a motorbike to get my attention. It was some British guy about my age who had been at the temple with me. After the brief exchange of "hey, isn't pai great?!" he invited me to come along with him and his friends to Pai canyon for sunset.
Since I have to walk the 2 km to my bungalow I figured I'd try to get home before dark, but hopped on the bike without doing the math of sunset=dark. After about 5 minutes of riding on the back i remembered to ask what the drivers name was and, after spending days with him at the temple, learned his name.
But it was totally and completely worth it. The canyon was amazing and shockingly silent. We watched the sun disappear behind misty nearly 2-d jungle mountains and the fireflies lift up from the canyon beneath us.
And the ride back was especially fun since the headlight kept cutting out at inconvenient moments.
The adventure never ceases.
Oh, and I've decided, that dream I had about thai people walking around outside me secluded bungalow window?
No dream.
My little rustic oasis butts up against what appears to be some sort of farm, where the thai farmers walk past chatting in the early hours.
But I doubt they're going to bludgeon me with their hoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment