The yellow boxfish is the weirdest/cutest damn thing I've ever seen. And add on to that the triggerfish, sea snake, and a stingray. Not bad, for one dive. And that was only the first dive of the morning.
Best $244 I ever spent.
I met the ocean videographer at the resort and warned her that I might usurp her job in the near future.
I booked a boat to Ko Phangnan-- home of the Asia's biggest full moon party. But I'm aiming to get there and leave before the full moon-- because prices spike on the island and I'm not interested in the party honestly. When traveling alone you trust your instincts and keep your wits about you-- drugs wouldn't really help with that now would they?
But instead I'm headed to the other side of the island for a few days-- away from the place of the party, then potentially back to Ko Tao to do my advanced open water course for 2 days.
We'll see. If I do that then I do a deep dive, navigation training and even a night dive-- with sharks.
I probably will end up doing it because it's absolutely amazing.
I even took my mask off at 18 meters put it back on and cleared all teh water out of it without feeling like I was gonna drown.
Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment